Central United Methodist Knoxville, Tennessee
The Fidelis-Marmaru class at Central UMC
The Marmaru class was formed when Central UMC was formed in 1926. The class name was created from the first letters of the names of the Biblical women, Mary, Martha, and Ruth. In August 1992, the Marmaru Class and Fidelis Class merged. The Fidelis-Marmaru Class has had many wonderful members and continues to provide inspiration to each and every member. Several people have been members of the class or its predecessors for over 60 years. The class meets in the chapel on the ground floor of the church.